(AWS B ESS) Amazon Web Services Business Essentials
AWS Business Essentials helps IT business decision makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks so to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
Amazon Web Services Technical Essentials
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Technical Essentials Instructor-Led Training course introduces AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. It provides learners with the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
This course is designed primarily for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the business benefits of AWS services
- Any individual who is new to AWS
SysOps Administrators and Developers who are interested in using AWS services
Delivery Method: Live Online via HD-ILT (with option for In House with 6 or more students.
Please contact us regarding prerequisites for this course.
*If you have questions or concerns about these prerequisites, please contact us at 801-561-8511 or email@example.com
Module 1: Introduction & History to AWS
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
Module 2: AWS Storage & Content Delivery
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket and manage associated objects
Module 3: Compute Services & Networking
- Identify the different AWS compute and networking options
- Describe an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Verify how to use Amazon EBS
Module 4: AWS Managed Services & Database
- Describe Amazon DynamoDB
- Verify key aspects of Amazon RDS
- Execute an Amazon RDS drive application
Module 5: Deployment and Management
- Identify AWS CloudFormation
- Describe Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms
- Describe Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)